Well, I'm back in not so sunny central Illinois. Had a good time in Vegas, of course no major winnings to speak of. My favorite gambling to place at the Wheel of Fortune slot machines. Besides the normal allure of the slots, this one has a chance for bonus winnings by spinning the wheel. While it usually only pays a few dollars, I did hit "big" once for $100 on the big wheel. That only served to make me want to hoard my big winnings, but the machine won and I kept playing. That same machine liked me and gave me another nice pay and I managed to walk away with something to actually cash in.
One of my favorite parts of the trip was seeing the show "O" It's a cirque du soleil show and amazing. The funny part was that before the show my mom and I were talking and I missed that she was talking about a different show, so the whole time, I'm trying to find a story line that doens't exist. I'm thinking to myself, am I the only one who doesn't get it. Oops, I still managed to enjoy the show and would highly recomend it.
Wednesday, March 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Welcome back! Glad to hear you had fun. No big win, huh? We still need to plan a trip.
If we got to plan a trip, where would you suggest we go?
somewhere warm with a beach or nyc
what do you think?
Post a Comment