Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Here I Am

Happy the mini is over; it was so tough....Krista the registration for Chicago closes in August.

Overwhelmed at thinking about selling my house

Excited about buying a new house

So happy that Rob and Amber did not win the Amazing Race

Incredibly thankful for all of the wonderful people in my life. How've I've been blessed with so many amazing people as friends is beyond me.

Trying not to become that person who slacks at their job because they are leaving. (I'll chalk that up to normal end of the year laziness)

Wondering if anyone will see this, since I have'nt blogged in ages

3 comments:

The Strawberry Blonde said...

I SEE IT! And I'm sooo happy you're back to the blogging world! You made my day...that, and your email. :-)

Love YOU!

krista said...

i see it too!

excited you are going to be my neighbor

relieved we finished the race last saturday

looking forward to running the marathon with you this fall :) (it may close in august, but might close sooner, if it fills....let's do it trickie!)

Les said...

I'm confused. when you were talking about the Indy mini-marathon you were talking about running? I thought it was about the car races. Not that i have any input into either...