Monday, July 25, 2005

I can't think of a good title, just stuff

Overheard in Walmart: "Mom, when I get older, can I get a boyfriend."

Sold: No, not the house, but lots of other stuff at a garage sale. The biggest thing I sold was my scale, only sold it for 75 cents, but it's a habbit to get on it several times a day. Hopefully now I won't feel so burdened by that number.

Ran: Not very far this morning. I got an incredible pain in my back. Not sure what's going on with that, but we'll rest a while and see how it feels.

Saw: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. The umpa loompas where so funny. It's a lot like the original, you just learn more about Willy Wonka.

Bought: A photo album for last year's cruise pictures, and just got the actual pictures developed. Today's project is to put it all together.

1 comment:

The Strawberry Blonde said...

1.Can't wait to see the cruise album!
2.Good job on the garage sale. Any prospects on a buyer for the house?
3.I saw "The Fantastic 4" with my brothers and sister in Chile. "Charlie" just came out when I left. If it weren't for little kids, I'd say don't go see the "Quatro Fantasticos"!