Saturday, September 10, 2005
Who's That Girl
Just got back from seeing an 80's cover band and Madonna is stuck in my head, besides that I think this title fits me for the last few weeks. For the first time in my life, I've been to two bars in one night. It was fun, but I'm reminded of how inhibited I am. I think back to the 40 days of purpose (Rick Warren was to change my life), and a quote about how it's never late to be the person you want to be. I want to be more free and crazy, but how do you make yourself do that? It's late as I write this, so if it's all foolishness, please ignore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I never thought I'd see Rick Warren and bar hopping within a few sentences of one another!
And...when the company you keep becomes more familiar, maybe that will make you feel more at ease. You think? Just a thought.
Just so you know, I love the Vickie who lets loose AND the shy Vickie I saw tonight....and the honest Vickie....the Vickie who sings random songs out of the blue.....
I concur with Krista's comments. I'm proud of you for "bar hopping" and for not forgetting your first love (Rick Warren). I'm guessing a few margaritas never hurt anyone, but what do I know?!
Now if only the dancing part of you would unleash itself!!
Eat bananas...b.a.n.a.n.a.s (Maybe Gwen was onto something?) You should try it next time you go out. Hmmm.
Post a Comment