Not spend more than I make
Fit back into my old clothes
Learn to let go of my inhibibtions
Take communion
Be pursued by someone who meets my standards
Send the cards I've been meaning to send
Put my running shoes back on
Actually do lesson plans more in advance than an hour before class
Stop being jelous and envious of those who have what I think I want
Sunday, October 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The King is enthralled by your beauty...
YOU are the one that overwhelms My heart with just "one glance of your eyes" (Song 4:9b). YOU are the one I sing over with delight and long to dance with across mountaintops and ballroom floors (Zeph 3:17). YOU are the one who takes My breath away by your beautiful heart that, against all odds, hopes in Me.
Take heart, My Love. Let your soul be at rest. Your bridegroom is coming soon.
Post a Comment