Friday, December 09, 2005

karaoke

Thanks to everyone who let me watch karaoke in peace. Just a question, how do you define man meat? Apparently, I don't know the definition.

5 comments:

The Strawberry Blonde said...

I'm guessing by your question, no "attractive, available" men were swarming the joint?

Glad you had fun anyway....or at least didn't have to sing! :)

krista said...

Now, now....there WAS one. But definately not the "lots" that was promised.

The Strawberry Blonde said...

WHO???? Who was the ONE?

krista said...

Okay, Mr. Man Meat, I know you read this blog. Please reveal yourself.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, ladies. I'm spoken for.

And, Trickster, I apologize for the confusion. What we actually promised was lots of CANNED meat. You know, various Spams and jellied hams. And, boy, did we deliver. In spades.

Well, it was fun having you there. Not "until 2:30 in the a.m." fun, but pretty fun. Now, when do we get invited over for the guest room party??