Okay, so one of my pet peeves is holiday candy. I hate how practically no candy is sacred anymore. It used to be that you could only get Peeps at Easter and Candy Corn in the Fall, but now any candy is available in the Holiday Candy Aisle all the time. This is most noticible to me with Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs. I love those things, but appreciated them so much more when I couldn't get Peanut Butter Hearts and Christmas Trees and Turkeys and Four Leaf Clovers.. You get my point.
On another note: If I keep going out to eat with Pete and Janet, I'll be over the hill before I know it. Feel free to share the wealth, it doesn't always have to be my birthday.
Thursday, February 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know what you mean and I completely agree with you. Even though you can get Peeps at Halloween and Christmas, I don't think they taste as good as the ones at Easter. Therefore, I only buy the ones at Easter time.
Are you ever going to blog again. How was your trip?
Post a Comment