I so wanted to put a picture here, but it won't let me. It drives me crazy.
Well, if there was a picture it would be of the world series trophy to remind everyone that today is opening day. I'm so enjoying the fact that we have season tickets. Last week, I got to go to a special open house for season ticket holders. It was very cool, because it was located in a part of the stadium where I've never been, plus it was all calm and relaxed, not anywhere how it will the next time I go.
This weekend, I went with my mom to try out the alternate route we will need to take to the Cell, since the Dan Ryan is for all practical purposed closed. An intersting thing happened on this trip. We had to go through lots of the city and I found myself looking at billboards I could not understand. I know it was something about bananas and AT&T, but I could not translate the spanish. If this didn't drive me crazy enough, then after a while all the store signs were in Chinese. This is Illinois, I should be able to understand what's going on around me. Call me insensitive, but English, PLEASE!!
It won't let me check spelling either, does anyone have any tips to fix this?
Sunday, April 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment