Sunday, August 13, 2006

It's a Small World













I thought I share some of my favorite moments from my recent trip to Florida. I had a great time hanging out with my mom. She's a fun lady to be with! We spent one day at the Magic Kingdom which I must say hasn't changed must since I was there 15 years ago or for that matter when I was there 21 years ago. The picture on the right is from the ride Small World. This ride has a special place in the hearts of my family after riding it numerous times to stay out of the rain years and years ago. It was fun to see it again and ride in that little boat around the world. We also went and saw Cirque du Soleil - La Nouba. It was a good show, but I will say this...If you've ever seen a Cirque du Soleil show, you've pretty much seen the "story line" for every Cirque du Soleil show.
I must say one of the highlights for me of this trip, was the chance to just lay by the pool with no where to go and the only thing to worry about was when I was going to go in and take my nap. This was really a great trip to end the summer with. Thanks mom for taking me with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nothing better than a ride on Small World with Vickie.