Sunday, August 13, 2006

Lazy Sunday Afternoon

I always enjoy a good Sunday afternoon when one can nap, read a book or just waste time. Today had been one of those days for me. I found myself working on a word search from a book I picked up at Orlando International Airport the other day. I'm currently taking a break from finding 6 letter words that start with "T." The trick is, there is no list, so you just have to find them. I'm surprised that I'm enjoying it, since I tend to shy away from word games (just ask those who have seen me cry at Boggle). Must be that there is no little timer just ticking away making me nervous, just me and my pencil and nothing to hurry off to. Fits great with a beatiful Sunday afternoon.

2 comments:

krista said...

See, it's not about your cognitive ability (or whatever), it's about that crazy timer! But, I promise, we'll never make you play that stupid game again! I still feel really horrible....if it makes you feel any better, I cry at Kleenex commercials and when the curtains open on the Price is Right and they exclaim, "You could win...a brand new car!" Seriously, it gets me every time. I have no idea why.

The Strawberry Blonde said...

So we're girls. Tears are normal. It's part of who we are.

Boggle...Price is Right...Season Finales of "So You Think You Can Dance"....it's all good. :)