Hey White Sox Fans (and everyone else). Went to my first game of the season. Let's just say it was more like football weather than baseball weather. They said in the first inning the windchill was 9 degrees, lucky for us, we were an inning late and the windchill rose to like 15 degrees.
Got to see lots of my favorite White Sox game stuff. If I'm going to be honest, I'm 1 for 2 in the scoreboard games, but ask anyone and they'll tell you that the baseball was under hat number 1 at the end, even though they showed it under # 3, so I like to say that I'm 2 for 2 (Go Cheese Pizza!). Some of last year's most memorable vendors are back with us this year, such as Skeleton Guy and European Beer Man. And to top of the White Sox winner, the fans were cheering down the exit ramps. Who could want more?
Pictures are on their way!! Did I mention the snow that started falling in the 8th?
Sunday, April 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
um....didn't you promise pictures?
Just holding you accountable! =)
Post a Comment