As far as I knew, Saturday's Sox game was like all the others (except for the possibility of rain). Turns out, my mom and Rich had a suprise in the works for me. Things didn't go exactly as planned, but I did end up with an amazing autographed baseball.
In case you are unfamilar with the White Sox, it's Mark Buehrle. I'm told I almost got to meet Mark, but truthfully, I'm kind of glad I didn't. I would have felt so silly. But it was very thoughtful and a great gift.
European Beer Man talked to us too. He said "Girls, do you want a beer?"
2 comments:
Who's unfamiliar with the "2 years ago World Champion White Sox?" :)
What a great gift! And I love your artsy picture of it here. Nice work.
And European Beer Man speaks English?? Who knew? ;)
Man, I Miss You...and baseball! (Remember that time when we would flip back and forth between the Cards games and the Sox games?)
You neglected to mention the part which topped the whole night off:
And your reply to European beer guy was, "Boy, do you want my number?"
Post a Comment