okay.....I'm always up for ways to save money. One of the best gifts of all, right?Your home improvement projects must be getting to you. =)
Seriously? I think we've tried this before...but you always end up getting me something anyway. Of course, I'm totally up for it! But isn't "gifts" one of your love languages.
OK, I'll take your iPhone back...
I notice you posted this on my birthday and...no gift...so I'm in.If you can convince Jenny that we should do this for all non-family too, I'll buy you a gift.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
okay.....I'm always up for ways to save money. One of the best gifts of all, right?
Your home improvement projects must be getting to you. =)
Seriously? I think we've tried this before...but you always end up getting me something anyway.
Of course, I'm totally up for it! But isn't "gifts" one of your love languages.
OK, I'll take your iPhone back...
I notice you posted this on my birthday and...no gift...so I'm in.
If you can convince Jenny that we should do this for all non-family too, I'll buy you a gift.
Post a Comment