Have you ever had one of those days when your soul just feels refreshed. I had one of those yesterday, everything about it, just seemed peaceful, relaxing and enjoyable. The day was full of lots of activity, but most of it left me with a smile on my face. Part of the day I spent with Krista making egg cupcakes, so I thought I'd share our masterpieces (try not to notice that there is one missing that I couldn't resist eating).
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow! You girls are amazing! Wish I could have been there...at least for the taste testing. :)
Happy Easter, Friend!
I'm glad I was part of your refreshing day. This has been a fun tradition that I hope we keep doing!
You two should start a business, those are the most beautiful cupcakes I have ever seen. Oh of course, then there would be stress
Post a Comment