Sunday, August 31, 2008

It's 7:00 am right now and I am watching two precious babies sleep. Mom and I decided that we would offer to watch the twins over night (I suggested one night, but instead we had the pleasure of two), so that their parents could spend sometime together and get a full night's sleep. This is no surprise but two babies are a lot of work. I also have to give a ton of credit to my mom, who volunteered to take the overnight shift, sleep on the couch and meet the needs of hungry babies while most of us were sleeping. In between sleeping and eating, we went for a walk around the neigborhood and played with lots of toys. On a kind of funny note, Michelle came over and babysat her own kids, so that my mom and I could go car shopping. Looks like the twins could have a new car to ride around in very soon.

No comments: