skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Trickie
Wednesday, July 06, 2005
Who Knew
I just finished running errands around T-ville and I'm going to miss knowing so many people. It's fun to run into the kids and find out what they are doing with their lives and to hear them say "see ya Miss Graziano"
1 comment:
The Strawberry Blonde
said...
You ARE the Golden Apple Teacher! :-)
10:11 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
2008
(27)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2007
(36)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(2)
►
2006
(52)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(6)
▼
2005
(54)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(8)
▼
July
(8)
Out for a Run
I can't think of a good title, just stuff
Clean Sheets Again
I did it
I passed out today
Who Knew
Lazy Days of Summer
Pampered Princess
►
June
(3)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(5)
Links
Babs
Krista
Laurie
Kristin
About Me
Trix
View my complete profile
1 comment:
You ARE the Golden Apple Teacher! :-)
Post a Comment