Sunday, January 08, 2006
A full week
I was just commenting that I actually have to work for 5 full days this week. I'm not whining (too much), I just haven't done that in a while. I'm working on some Geometry for tomorrow, but I have had such a nice weekend. A great combination of rest, work and friends. I'm sure that since I am no longer deficient in Vitamin D, my mood has improved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's tough having to work 5 days in a row. I should know, I work 5 days a week every week...I work to get up at 8:00 am every morning, I work to actually put on real clothes and not pj's, I work really hard to NOT take a nap in the afternoon. I'm ready for a long weekend!! :) I'm telling ya, being a housewife is the best full time job if you can get it. Anyway, hopefully you can survive 5 days. And I am glad you no longer need vitamin D. :)
I'm so jealous!! Enjoy
Post a Comment