Thursday, January 12, 2006

Not to be left out

Four jobs you’ve had in your life:
1. OfficeMax know it all
2. JCPenny men's dept
3. High School Math Teacher
4. Target guest services (not yet, but maybe)

Four movies you could watch over and over:
I'm ashamed to admit to these
1. She's All That
2. Speed
3. While You Were Sleeping
4. Okay, almost anything they show on TBS

Four places you’ve lived:
1. Oak Forest, IL
2. Lincoln, IL
3. Taylorville, IL
4. Normal, IL

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Amazing Race
2. CSI
3. Las Vegas
4. Friends

Four places you’ve been on vacation:
1. Meditteranean Cruise (Venice is awesome)
2. Las Vegas
3. New York, New York
4. Prince Edward Island, Canada

Four web sites you visit daily:
1. suntimes.com
2. taylorvilledailynews.com
3. hotmail.com
4. chicagowhitesox.com

Four of your favorite foods:
1. chocolate
2. McDonalds
3. steak
4. french fries

Four places you’d rather be:
1. Hawaii
2. reading a book
3. sleeping
4. out of debt

Four albums/artists you can’t live without:
Even though I can sing a million songs, I'm not so much a music person, so I'll leave this out.
1.
2.
3.
4.


Four magazines you read:
1. US Weekly (Krista may read it, but I'm the supplier)
2. Glamour
3. Runner's World
4. Parents (If it's laying around)

Four cars you’ve owned:
1. 86 Honda CRX
2. 89 Chevy Corsica
3. 99 Nisaan Sentra (this is really the only one I haven't been borrowing from my parents)
4.

No comments: