Here are some pictures of the house after the first major snow of the year. I'm reminded how crazy the weather in this part of the country is, I didn't wear a coat for at least 3 days this week and today, I was bundled up shoveling snow.

Here's the driveway after shoveling. My neighbor had come over and started it for me before he went to work.

I had to pull a chunk of ice off of the mail box so it would open. I was sure I was getting a US Weekly today and wanted to make sure the mail man had no excuse to not get it to me.

You can't see it that well, but the tree is covered ice, so much so that...

A large amount of limbs broke off. Luckily no damage was done.
1 comment:
So I left a comment on these awesome snow pics a while ago, but I guess it never posted! Anyway, just wanted you to know how much I loved them...esp. the mailbox one as it was very "artsy" of you. :)
You're awesome!
Post a Comment