I'm enjoying my Christmas break greatly. Here's a few updates.
1. Spent time with family I only see once a year. I'm always nervous to go, but it turned out okay.
2. Got to give mom her favorite gift. Dark Jeans.
3. Looking forward to using my ipod, memo board, shoes, socks, coupon holder and umbrella. I also got some cute Cows on Parade.
4. Going to be going to the jewlery stores that have blue boxes.
5. Saw "We are Marshall" a feel good movie (not the beginning, but the end).
6. A little bit of sad news, I have to go to my Grandma's Special Friend's Wake.
7. Got to spend good quality time with friends that I wished lived much closer.
8. Booked my flight for the big spring break trip.
9. I'm on day three of No Sweets. I've consumed enough candy and cookies to last a lifetime, so I'm trying to cut back. In all honesty, I did have a Fannie May Turtle yesterday. I only had one, which is a huge accomplishment in itself.
Thursday, December 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay for holiday updates! I'm glad you got an iPod and...what's this about shopping at Tiffany's?!
Enjoy the rest of your break! I can't wait to see you in March!!!!!
Post a Comment