Saturday, January 06, 2007

Since I took down my Christmas decorations today, I thought I'd share a few pictures from the last few weeks.


This is one of those houses that you just have to drive by, stop and look at. I think the tree has so many lights, it's almost like being at Rockefeller Center.
Here's a family picture from Christmas morning. I like that you can see Rich's favorite accessory.

I met this "celebrity" at a visitation. I analyzed everything I said to him afterwards. I can't imagine what I'd be like if I met an A lister.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So...I love the decorated house! And your family pic is sooo cute (minus Rich's accessory ;).

I was also wondering if your time with the "celebrity" landed you a spot in USWeekly? :)

Miss YOU!

krista said...

What's YOUR favorite accessory?
Just wondering.

Anonymous said...

Trix,
As always I love the blog. I don't blame Rich for his "accessory", you never know when you may need it, especially at holiday family gatherings. What's Babs accessory?

Trix said...

Krista,
My new necklace of course (and your coach bag).

Trix said...

I think bab's favorite is that new bag she got for Christmas, but you'd have to ask her.

Anonymous said...

The bag goes very well with my new dark jeans. Can a girl have two favorites? Of course both were provided by a very special person in the know.

anonymous, what's yours?