Sunday, August 14, 2005
I'm Here
The Gaff's are such welcoming people. I arrived to find a chocolate on my pillow and a fun reminder of what it's like to share a shower with people. Those familiar with 906 W Division know exactly what I mean. Today is about building furniture and getting ready for the responsibility that starts tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YEAH! I'm excited you made it there, and a "bit" sad I can't be there to join in on the shower fun! (I use the "bit" term loosely, because I, for one, am readily enjoying living in "the palace.")
I do hope your time there at the Gaff residence is filled with good times and sweet memories.
I can't wait to come and visit you all!
OK, gotta go. I'll call soon!
We miss you, Laurie!
Okay ladies, I just have to say that I'm a bit uncomfortable with the phrases, "share a shower," and "join in on the shower fun."
Post a Comment