Went to the dentist today, as you can tell from the title, I came out with a good report. My mom used to take us for candy after the dentist, how funny is that? Anyway, had a great lunch with my "sister" Laurie today in Vandalia. What a great way to spend three hours!!
The nerve of some people... Yesterday I was getting picked up by a friend and went outside to discover a truck parked in my driveway. I just dismissed it, since the neighbors were working on their house. Well, today I come home from lunch and not only is there a car right in the middle of my driveway, but a truck blocking the driveway. I was a little mad and made some smart comment to the people sitting on the porch. I think they knew I was a teeny bit upset, since when I went outside to leave again the car was gone. A little anger can be good for the soul!!
Tuesday, August 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice "sister" comment. I'm still trying to figure out what that guy really wanted!
Glad you're cavity free! :-)
Post a Comment