Friday, August 12, 2005
Moving Day
Well, kind of. I'm getting ready to turn off the computer here and move it on up to Bloomington. I had a really fun night yesterday. The Cokers took me to the state fair and we watched the parade and then rode around on a golf cart and got lots of yummy food. I'll tell you, the golf cart is the way to go, sure beats walking with a million other people. I also got fun gifts. A t-shirt from a local restaurant and Sarah snuck over a box of goodies while I was gone. Funny thing about Sarah's gift. She made cookies for me last week before she left on a trip and while she was gone I ate them at her house, so she had to make more for my gift. Oops. Well, I'm off to more packing and cleaning, looking forward to being settled.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment