I had a really nice weekend. I fully enjoyed the extra day given to me this weekend. Here's a run down of events.
Friday
- Went to football game
- Got free advice from the sports enhancement guy
Saturday
- Had a pretty good 16 mile run
- Finally got an oil change (only 2 thousand miles late)
- Worked out in the lawn
- Cleaned (I even dusted) the whole house
- Caught up with Laurie
Sunday
- Church
- BBQ with friends
- Nice Nap
- Concert in the Park
- Smore's and converstation around the fire pit
Monday
- Slept in for the first time in a long time
- Paid bills and ran errands
- Had a great time visiting with the Lee family. I just don't see them enough
- Got the lawm mower to start. Thanks to Greg
- Did a little school work (I'll be regretting the amount that I didn't do later in the week.)
Here's a few things I wish I could have done
- Read a good book
- Seen my mom, Kristin, and the Royalty family
- Went for a bike ride
Just waiting for the next long weekend. Columbus Day, I will be waiting.
Monday, September 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment