I spent some time in Chicago last week for a math confernce. Can't say that the sessions were that great, but I did get to spend some time catching up with friends in the evenings. Here's a few pictures. I'd like to say that they are in some kind of order, but blogger is not being helpful.
Jenny and Greg came in and hung out in the city. Thanks so much for coming, I hope we are able to get together again soon.
If you look closely, you can see Buckingham Fountain. I took this picture with my phone while running on Lake Shore Drive.
Here's a few from our hotel room on the 33rd floor of the Hyatt. We had some housing issues so we spent one night in the Hilton. I was so impressed with our room because it had 2 bathrooms. I loved it!
No comments:
Post a Comment