I just got back from a nice long bike ride. I've been enjoying having the time to do other things besides running. I felt a little like a rebel, How do you feel about helmets for bike riders?
On another note, I had a parent tell me today that maybe his son isn't doing that great in class because I'm a women. May be true, but still a strange thing to hear from a parent.
Monday, November 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay! For the 100th post! :) I'm not so sure about the helmet thing. But then again, I always choose fashion over comfort (or safety).
And what's up with that parent? Seriously.
That mom, doesn't know how lucky her son is to be taught by such an accomplished caring teacher.
I agree with Babs. And I hope he wasn't excusing his son's behavior.
Post a Comment