Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thanksgiving Break

I've probably had more 4 day weeks this year than whole 5 day weeks, but I am so thankful for this extended break. What makes it even better, is that in just 3 and half more, I get two weeks off. I'm looking forward to spending time with family and hopefully seeing a movie (mom, are you willing to brave that awful parking lot?)

I went to a water class today at the Y, just to try something different. I didn't know which one to pick, so I ended up with lots of nice elderly women. The class was okay, nothing strenuous and I didn't feel the need to compare myself to the others in the class. I think I'll go back, but try to find a more challenging class.

Here's a few things that I'm putting on my Christmas list..
1. I wanted to put this adorable Coach purse that I saw some lady carrying, but alas, I can't find it on their web site.

2. an umbrella

3. an outside broom

4. new carpet for the family room

5. a chair for the office

6. a new pair of tennis shoes

7. a new pair of running shoes

8. to lose 10 lbs (I don't think anyone can get me that, but I'm still putting in on my list)

9. subscription to the paper

10. gift card to Ann Taylor

Okay, so not really exciting and not all practical, but just some things I've been thinking about.

No comments: