1. I'm getting ready for some friends from t-ville who are coming for a visit. I'm excited to see them and catch up.
2. I just got back from a class at the Y. My mom gave me a membership for an early Christmas present (Thanks Mom). I've only been to two classes, but am enjoying doing something besides running. My arms feel a little like jelly right now, but that's a good thing right.
3. Laurie left Blm this week. The house just doesn't feel the same without her.
4. Went to see Barbara Striesand in concert this week. I'd have pictures, but I'm such a rule follower and the ticket said no camera. Anyway, she put on a good show and I especially enjoyed the full orchestra. The crowd (which consited of mostly gay men and the over 50 crowd) was super into her. Appearantly, we got there just a few minutes late, because the guy next to me said that Rosie had just gone through and everyone around us got to shake her hand. Sorry Laurie, but I missed it. I'm blaming the traffic that made us get there late. Just a little FYI, if you ever go see Babs, you should dress up a little if you want to fit in.
5. So looking forward to this long weekend!!
Thursday, November 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can't believe you shelled out that much $$$ to see her?
Don't recall mentioning the ticket price in this post.
No, but I'd heard her prices are a bit outrageous.
Bummer about missing Rosie!! Did you see her on The View the next day? She spoke about the concert.
You're so cool.
Miss you already!
March isn't that far away. :)
Post a Comment