Saturday, August 06, 2005

Elvis Lives

Had a great time at the White Sox game last night. Even though they lost, it was a good time. It was Elvis night at U.S. Cellular field complete with sky diving Elvi. (Is that the plural of Elivs?) I missed the first time they skydived because I was getting funnel cake, but after the game they dove again complete with suits that lit up. There was also an Elvis impersonator a troupe of Elvis dancers and fireworks coreographed to Elvis toons. Put that with all the fans dressed up like Elvis and I don't think you could get more Elvis even if you were at Graceland!!

I might be going to an Alan Jackson concert tonight, since the person that was supposed to go with my mom seems to be AWOL at the moment. Don't know anything about Alan Jackson, but we'll see what happens.

As a side note, pizza, funnel cake and charleston chews do not make for good running food.

2 comments:

krista said...

How about twinkies, hot dogs, and pizza? This has been such a BAD week. If I have a good run, this means that junk food is good for running, right?

Trix said...

It didn't work for me, how was your run?